vendredi 18 février 2011

« Music or not Music ? That is the question.. »

  

I'm feel so sad tonight ..
I'm in a music band, and I don't know if I have to continue or not.. I'm lost.. I mean, I love singing, it's my passion, but I haven't got confidence in myself, so when I sing in front of some persons, I don't take pleasure..

What am I supposed to do ? I need answers .. 





This boy has got an amazing voice !

3 commentaires:

  1. It is so pretty cool that we have the same envy <3
    But I'm SAD! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME FOR THIS WEBSITE!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. you haven't to feel sad, you just have to make what YOU want. Music is your life, and one day you'll be ready to show this to the world, maybe it's not time today, but it will be tomorrow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks little sister <3 You're the best. I love you you you & you <3

    RépondreSupprimer