samedi 9 avril 2011

February 27th, 1999 ...

I miss you so much..
Do you see me ? Are you proud of me ?
I have no memories with you, or just when you was very sick... And I don't want to keep this in my brain, in my heart... I really would have liked to tell you how much I loved you, but I was too young for that... And now, I regret. I miss you grandpa. I would have liked that you see me growing, laughing, singing... But it's too late to want these things there... Yesterday, I cried all the afternoon for you, I cried your missing, I cried because, because of this fucking addiction for smoking I grew with only one grandfather...
I know you can't read that, but I hope that you can see in my heart how much I miss you and how much I love you.


2 commentaires:

  1. I know much you can regret many things, but you don't have to do that. You were young. I was too when I lost my grandma and I regret many things. But for what? They knew how much we loved them. Don't torment yourself for that. You probably miss him so much, but he'll stay in your heart for ever. And try to remember when he smiled. I love you my sister <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm sure he knew that. Pictures are our best friends and our best enemies too when they just are memories...
    I talk about R. I never won't hate B. He's my hero, my only true love.

    RépondreSupprimer